Fidelity seeks to create a Bitcoin ETF | BlackRock has begun trading Bitcoin Futures
- PayPal announced that it has started allowing U.S. consumers to use their cryptocurrency holdings to pay at millions of its online merchants globally, a move that could significantly boost use of digital assets in everyday commerce.
- Visa today announced a major industry first in bridging the worlds of digital and traditional fiat currencies: the use of USD Coin (USDC), a stablecoin backed by the US dollar, to settle a transaction with Visa over Ethereum.
- A new filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission indicates that asset management giant Fidelity is seeking to create a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF).
I horsed around Copy trading trying different expert traders but finally settled with a trader, read my experience with copy trading.
Bitgaps lacuched Futures trading bot.
Latest News 📰
- PayPal launches crypto checkout service
- Visa becomes first major payments network to settle transactions in USD Coin (USDC)
- Tether is fully backed, Assurance Opinion shows
- Asset management giant Fidelity files for a bitcoin ETF
- Texas chases after Wyoming with crypto law proposal, but challenges remain
- Goldman Sachs is close to offering bitcoin and other digital assets to its wealth management clients
- LBRY , The SEC, & The Future Of Crypto
- CME launching micro bitcoin futures in May
- China writes blockchain and digital currency into nation’s future
- BlackRock has begun trading Bitcoin Futures
- Expanding Participation in Bitcoin Mining with the BMN
- The sports trading card boom
- California introduces bill to make blockchain records permanent
- Blockchain.com raises $300M in Series C
- Miami-Dade County announces new naming rights agreement with FTX
- Germany creates bridge between blockchain and euro
- Uniswap V3 Launched
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Noahbjectivity on Bitcoin Mining
- Building conviction in magical founders and projects
- How $18T in negative yielding debt makes perfect sense
- Debunking a Crypto Romance Scam
- Inventories, Not Identities
- How the ‘Functions of Money’ blind us to the Structure of Money
- Before Bitfinex and Tether
- Inflationary Inflection Point or Temporary Blip?
- Arbitrage on digital assets
- Understanding Bitcoin’s Market Cycles
- Bitcoin, taxes and the rise of the new crypto-nomad class
- Cryptography and its implication in the past, in the present, and in the future
- Polkadot vs Kusama auction analysis
- Casper Disaster: Zamfir v. CasperLabs
- Infrastructure Lego: The Middleware Thesis
- Debunking the Empty Block Attack
- Bitcoin Halving Cycle: The Final Countdown?
- NFT Value Capture Equation
- The Final Boss: Bitcoin vs Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Selling Bitcoin at the top — based on successful indicators
- The Decentralized Storage War: Filecoin vs. Arweave
- And what has the Blockchain ever done for us?
- Ethereum Blockspace: Who Gets What and Why
- How Beeple crashed the Art world
- IPFS Explained In 2min
- Can IPFS — the Distributed Web fight against content censorship?
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Eth2 Core Teams Online Workshop, Feb 2021
- What’s New in Eth2
- Solidity 0.8.3 Release
- OpenZeppelin Contracts 4.0
- Remix Release 0.11.1
- NFT Flash Loans
- useDApp — framework for rapid DApp development
- Turn Your Dapp into a Gnosis Safe App in 5 minutes!
- How to upload and play Unity WebGL games on IPFS using Slate
- Proposed Verkle tree scheme for Ethereum state
- Solidity Optimizer Keccak Caching Bug
- A Year in the Life of a Compiler Fuzzing Campaign
- Quick merge via fork choice change
- The Mesa DEX Exploit
- Shutter Network — Combating frontrunning and malicious MEV using threshold cryptography
- DeFiChain — Natively Vaccinated Against Exploits
- Priorities for the wilderness
- Aggregatable Distributed Key Generation
- How to avoid fees on Uniswap & Others
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Conkas — a modular static analysis tool for Ethereum Virtual Machine
Podcasts & Videos 🎙
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get a 258 USD fee discount on a trading fee on Bityard
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Best crypto exchange
- Best Crypto Lending Platform
- Gate.io Exchange Review
- Botcrypto Review
- How to buy bitcoin in India
- Huobi Margin Trading
- CoinJar Australia Review
- Best Crypto Lending Platform
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- Tokemak seeks Solidity and Frontend devs. Attractive comp
- Junior devs: Nethermind is looking for junior Solidity, data analysts, nodeJs devs
- Tornado.cash is looking for a technical content writer, mail: hello[at]tornado.cash
- NEAR is looking for an EVM interoperability engineer
- Gnosis is hiring! Ethereum Core Developer, Frontend Engineer, Rust Engineer
- Chainsafe is looking for a Typescript dev to work on Lodestar eth2 client
- Nomic Labs (Hardhat/Buidler) is hiring a senior dev and an engineering manager
- Powerloom Protocol is looking for Distributed Systems Engineers in Bangalore
- Switchain is looking for a VP of Business Development. Remote, full-time
- Trail of Bits is looking for a blockchain security engineer
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
Visa will settle transactions on Ethereum| Paypal launches Crypto Checkout was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.