Paypal buys Curv | Kings of Leon will release NFT album | Atari Setting Up Crypto Casino
- Bitfinex and Tether admit no wrongdoing and have agreed to pay $18.5 million as part of the settlement with SEC.
- PayPal continues to show an interest in cryptocurrencies, purchasing Curv after attempting to acquire BitGo in 2020.
- Kings of Leon will release their new album, titled When You See Yourself, in the form of a non-fungible token (NFT) — becoming the first band to ever do so.
- John McAfee indicted for crypto pump and dump schemes, illegal ICO promotion
Bitsgap Quote of the day
“To reap a return in ten years, plant trees. To reap a return in 100, cultivate the people.” — Ho Chi Minh
Also check Bitsgap vs Bituniverse vs 3Commas
Latest News 📰
- Bitfinex, Tether settle with New York’s Attorney General for $18.5 million
- Publicly-listed beauty apps maker Meitu buys $40 million in BTC, ETH
- SEC Investigating Elon Musk Over Dogecoin Tweets
- BitcoinPaperWallet ‘Back Door’ Responsible for Millions in Missing Funds, Research Suggests
- PayPal to buy Curv Crypto Custody Firm
- Aavegotchi NFT Drop Sells Out in Under One Minute
- A Group of Crypto Proponents Burned an Original Banksy ‘Morons’ Print and Turned It Into an NFT
- Gaming Giant Ubisoft Partners With NFT Platform Sorare
- Kings of Leon Will Be the First Band to Release an Album as an NFT
- Bitcoin is at a tipping point and could become ‘currency of choice’ for global trade, Citi claims
- Atari Setting Up Crypto Casino to Tap Into Nostalgia and NFTs
- Exodus Wallet Files With SEC to Sell $75M in Shares — With a Twist
- Compound’s new blockchain readies DeFi for Central Bank Digital Currencies
- EIP1559 scheduled for the London hard fork
- Hermez Testnet Is Now Public
- Dev says $31 million Meerkat Finance exploit was a ‘test’; will return funds
- Brave acquires privacy-focused search engine Tailcat
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Bitcoin’s (un)common good
- Len Sassaman and Satoshi: a Cypherpunk History
- Can Governments Stop Bitcoin?
- Think BTC is a Dirty Business? Consider the Carbon Cost of a Dollar
- Atomic Trading
- Tether, a bigger badder PayPal
- 🖌️ Ethereum’s Artistic Renaissance
- Economic Analysis of EIP-1559: A Summary
- Better bidding with eip1559
- The rise of the Ethereum economy
- Set up MetaMask for Binance Smart Chain
- Defeating the Cobo Vault Pro’s Self-Destruct Mechanism
- Bitcoin: Microstrategy´s Michael Saylor unchained
- The Future of algorithmic stablecoins
- Working backward to find Bitcoin’s ultimate target price this Halving Cycle
- Miner Extractable Value and Maker’s Lock-In
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Eth2 Core Teams Online Workshop, Feb 2021
- Ethereum Under the Hood
- Bitcoin Sidechains
- Saving Gas with Simple Inlining
- Data Science on BTC: a Primer
- Building a blockchain simulator
- My centralized experience — Dapper
- Data recovery: a toy example
- Mousse: An Ethereum 2.0 Emulator for Local Testing of Eth2 Applications
- Load Balancing Freemium Ethereum Endpoints
- Updating the balance of a Payment Channel
- EIP-3156: Creating a standard for Flash Loans
- Overcoming Browser-based Side-Channel Defenses
- Beginner’s guide to troubleshooting MEV on Flashbots
- Connect Users To Layer 2 Networks With The MetaMask Custom Networks API
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
Podcasts & Videos 💽
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get a 258 USD fee discount on a trading fee on Bityard
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- CoinDCX Review
- YoBit Review
- Best crypto exchange
- Best Crypto Lending Platform
- How to buy bitcoin in India
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- Tornado.cash is looking for a technical content writer, mail: hello[at]tornado.cash
- NEAR is looking for an EVM interoperability engineer
- MetaMask is hiring engineers. Apply here.
- Switchain is looking for a VP of Business Development. Remote, full-time
- At the edge of blockchain R&D. Rust, Golang, Solidity. Join ChainSafe!
- Trail of Bits is looking for a blockchain security engineer
- 0x: devs of all types and a data analyst
- ethereum.org is hiring a front end dev
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
Tether settles with SEC | John McAfee indicted for crypto pump was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.