Grayscale eyes DeFi space | Visa embraces cryptocurrencies
- Indian government plans to introduce a bill in the country’s lower house that would ban private cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and create a national cryptocurrency.
- Visa CEO Al Kelly said the payments giant is in a position to make cryptocurrencies more “safe, useful and applicable” and may add them to the company’s payments network.
Bitsgap Trading Quote:
“Confidence is not “I will profit on this trade.” Confidence is “I will be fine if I don’t profit from this trade.”— Yvan Byeajee
Latest News 📰
- Bill to ban private cryptocurrency likely in budget session of Parliament
- Visa may add cryptocurrencies to its payments network, says CEO
- Keith Gill drove the GameStop Reddit mania.
- Reddit announces partnership with the Ethereum Foundation
- After spending billions in exploring the use case of private blockchains, IBM is shutting down its blockchain division.
- Coinbase officially announces bid to become public company via direct listing
- Elon Musk-prompted Bitcoin price surge causes liquidation of $387m in shorts
- The Graph evaluates integrating additional L1 blockchains
- Digital asset manager Grayscale eyes DeFi space with new trust filings
- Bitcoin could replace gold as Store of value, Bank of Singapore says
- Dutch Bitcoin exchange drags central bank to court over wallet KYC rule
- What Tether means when it says it’s ‘Regulated’
- As SEC goes after Ripple and Bitcoiin2Gen, is DeFi next in its line of fire?
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- What does a Miner revolt look like?
- Assessing Bitcoin’s liquidity with Coinlib data is indefensible
- The store of value generation is kicking your ass and you don’t even know it
- A beginner’s guide to DeFi
- Q4 Ethereum DeFi report
- Everything you need to know about Optimistic Rollup
- What I think of Bitcoin — Ray Dalio
- Digital currencies and the future of the monetary system
- Power Grab: Activists, Shorts & The Masses
- The revolution will not be reported quarterly
- Bitcoin: A way to make the oil and gas industry more resilient
- Class Warfare: Reddit, GameStop & Hedge Funds
- Follow Bitcoin’s signal, not the noise
- Bitcoin is the Great Definancialization
- All digital content is going on-chain
- The GameStop saga & why we need Bitcoin
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Eth2 Core Teams Online Workshop, Feb 2021
- A developer’s guide to Ethereum, Pt. 2
- Solidity 0.8.1 Release
- Change in 0.8.0 Solidity compiler you might have missed
- Solidity developer survey 2020 results
- An approximate introduction to how zk-SNARKs are possible
- Launching the Solidity Forum 🗃️
- Upgradability in Solidity — Data and App contracts
- Merkle Air-Drops: Make Love, Not War
- What’s New in Eth2
- Upgrades with Peace of Mind: “Structs” Edition
- Benchmarking pairing-friendly elliptic curves libraries
- Typhoon.Cash Vulnerabilities
- Making Hermez SAFU
- Nonce reuse in encryption — what’s the worst that can happen?
- The state of tooling for verifying constant-timeness of cryptographic implementations
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Registration for Paradigm CTF is now open!
- Decentralized academic research group
- 🏗 scaffold-eth | 🏰 BuidlGuidl
- Altcoin Season Index
- Pomp crypto jobs
- Dapp tools by DappHub
- rapidsnark — a zkSnark proof generation written in C++ and intel assembly.
Podcasts & Videos 💽
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get a 258 USD fee discount on a trading fee on Bityard
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- MetaMask is hiring engineers. Apply here.
- DevOps Engineer, district0x, Remote
- Ecosystem Developer, 3Box, Remote
- BD at mStable
- Motion Designer — Kraken
- Full-Stack Engineer — Zapper
- Senior Front End Engineer — UMA
- SigmaPrime, blockchain security engineer
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Trail of Bits is looking for a technical editor/writer & security engineer
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
India banning crypto| Reddit partners with Ethereum foundation was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.