Grayscale dumps XRP | Former CFTC chair Gary Gensler to be named head of SEC
- A week after selling all the XRP in its Digital Large Cap Fund, crypto asset management company Grayscale Investments is terminating its XRP Trust.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) has provided conditional approval to Anchorage application for a national trust charter, which makes Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, the first federally chartered digital asset bank in history.
How to make more profits in the bull market
Latest News 📰
- Another Ledger data leak through Shopify
- FinCEN extends comment period for rule aimed at closing anti-money laundering regulatory gaps for certain convertible virtual currency and digital asset transactions
- Former CFTC chair Gary Gensler to be named head of SEC by Joe Biden
- Grayscale to dissolve XRP trust due to SEC’s Ripple lawsuit
- Anchorage digital bank, the first federally chartered digital asset bank
- Goldman, JPMorgan and Citi are all said to be looking at crypto custody
- Miami mayor considers bitcoin investment to create crypto hotbed
- Big institutions are only interested in bitcoin, says NYDIG CEO
- AC Milan employs blockchain to reach 450 million fans amid COVID lockdowns
- Ethereum-based Nexus Mutual expands its decentralized ‘insurance’ to centralized exchanges
- Optimism’s Ethereum-based scaling solution has soft launched on mainnet
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- The Bitcoin mining report
- Miners favor 1559
- Bitcoin does not waste energy
- How to use fully noded Bitcoin wallet for iphone
- An economic analysis of ethereum
- Earlier MtGox payouts? No thanks to coinlab
- Coverage on SNX, ESD, BNT, and SUSHI and 1Inch token analysis
- The Bit Short: inside crypto’s doomsday machine
- What explains Bitcoin’s resurgence?
- Grayscale trust and ‘the effect’ on crypto prices
- When does the tail wag the dog? Curvature and market making
- Live video, censorship resistance, and responsibility
- The era of government-friendly bitcoin miners is here
- Why Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme: point by point
- 5 Bitcoin indicators to be aware of in 2021
- On Inflation, Treasuries, Incentive alignment, and Fair launches in DeFi
- AMM LPs and Layer 2 in times of Market Volatility
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
- Breaking changes to the MetaMask provider are live
- A Name Resolver for the Distributed Web
- Bitcoin Core 0.21.0 released: What’s new?
- What’s New in Eth2
- Smock: The powerful mocking tool for Hardhat
- How to monitor your eth2 validator and analyze your p&l
- Readable Ethereum transactions: A new standard
- The winding road to functional light clients
- Introducing Restless: Validations for TS, Ethereum and Express.js
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- ethers.rs — Complete Ethereum and Celo wallet implementation and utilities in rust
- Bitcoin Mempool Explorer
- Look into Bitcoin
- withtally — deploy a Compound-style governance system using Hardhat
Podcasts & Videos 💽
- The ultimate Bitcoin 101 with Vijay Boyapati
- The Fourth Crypto Cycle | Chris Dixon
- White Hat Panel: DeFi Exploits
- Arcane Assets — The future of digital investments
- How liquidations on DeFi lending platforms
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get a 258 USD fee discount on a trading fee on Bityard
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Bityard Review
- Vauld Review
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- AAX Exchange Review
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Cryptohopper vs HaasBot
- Crypto Copy Trading Bots
- Ledger vs Ngrave
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- DevOps Engineer, district0x, Remote
- Ecosystem Developer, 3Box, Remote
- BD at mStable
- Motion Designer — Kraken
- Full-Stack Engineer — Zapper
- Senior Front End Engineer — UMA
- SigmaPrime, blockchain security engineer
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
Ledger data leak | Anchorage, first federally chartered digital asset bank was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.