Informed Collector Recommends:
Acrylic 22 x 30
Ruins of Chalukyan Empire by Ajay Sangve was awarded Outstanding Acrylic in the November 2020 BoldBrush Art Contest & Exhibit.
I’m a Pune(India) based artist. For me art is an act of expressing feelings, thoughts, and observations. Basically I paint landscapes and portraits so I get inspired by the nature, daily life and society. I like to paint with acrylics, watercolour and charcoal. I'm interested in creating realistic paintings.
BFA from Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of fine arts, Pune (First Class)
2nd year MFA Ptg (appear) Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of fine Arts Pune.
- Camlin Art Exhibition-2012
- State Art exhibition-2012
- Camlin Art Exhibition-2013
- Printmaking Workshop(at BVP)-2014.
- Pune Binnale-2014.(Installation).
- Dinkar Thopte Exhibition-2015.
- The Art Society of India-2017
- Artwala Fest landscape exhibition, July 2014
- Artwala Fest landscape exhibition, March 2014
- Balgandharva Anniversary Exhibition, 2017
- Orange Art Exhibition, Koregaon Park, 2017
- Art Entrance Art Gallery, Mumbai, 2018
- Abnave Collage Landscape Competition, 2013
- Bharti Collage Landscape competition, 2013
- Sai Kala Mahavidyalaya, Katraj Landscape Competition, 2013
- Annual art Exhibition, 2012
- Annual art Exhibition, 2013
- Late.Balsiddha Laxman Devrukhe Award, 2013
- Annual Art Exhibition, 2014
- Annual Art Exhibition, 2015
- Annual Art Exhibition, 2016
- Annual Art Exhibition, 2017
- Rachna Kala Mahavidyalaya, A. Nagar Landscape Competition, 2015
- Yadney Kala Yuva Sanman, 2015
- Kalasparsha Landscape Competition Sward, 2015
- The Bombay Art Society, 2016
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Annual Day Award, 2016
- Ray Art Gallery Award
- Nude painting award at Sai Collage, Pune
- All India Portrait Competition Award (Ahmednagar), 2017
- International Watercolour Society, India Binnale Award, 2017
- Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation State Award, 2018
- V.V. Oak Award, 2018