Ripple co-founder co-founder Jed McCaleb sold $400 million worth of XRP in 2020
- Daniel Larimer, the chief technology officer of crypto project Block.one, announced his resignation on Sunday. EOS was Larimer’s 4rth exit scam.
- ShapeShift announced that it has integrated decentralized exchange protocols and is sunsetting its 6+ year business of trading with customers.
- Recent events of censoring US President Trump and denying services to Parler app are deeply concerning and showing how Big tech monopolies can censor any person or business and destroy it.
“A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill.” — Robert A. Heinlein
How to make more profits in the bull market
Latest News 📰
- Lost passwords lock millionaires out of their Bitcoin fortunes
- Block.one CTO Daniel Larimer announces resignation
- Ripple co-founder Jed McCaleb sold $400 million worth of XRP in 2020
- How Silicon Valley, in a Show of Monopolistic Force, Destroyed Parler
- ECB’s Christine Lagarde says ‘Speculative’ Bitcoin needs global regulation
- China CCP to nationalize Jack Ma’s Alibaba and Ant Group — Report
- No more KYC with ShapeShift
- Aragon team quits over governance and transparency
- Ethereum-based Nexus Mutual expands its Decentralized ‘Insurance’ to centralized exchanges
- Number of financial planners investing in crypto increases by 50%
- DeFi liquidations spike amid market slump
- Fei plans to join Stablecoin party with key difference
- Tether is launching on Hermez — an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution that uses ZK-Rollups
- Iranian authorities close 1,620 illegal cryptocurrency mining farms: Report
- South Korea to introduce a 20% tax on crypto trading profits in 2023
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Schrodiger’s stolen NFT
- Internet 3.0 and the Beginning of (Tech) History
- How to follow Crypto News
- Investment Review
- Real-World Blockchain — Four examples of the future of DLT
- Institutions Suck at Trading Crypto
- Parasitic stablecoins
- Bitcoin and Social Standards
- Ethereum at $1000, redux
- Will ETH Outperform BTC In The Coming Weeks?
- 1000 Bitcoin Trading Bot Simulations
- Ethereum’s Gambit: A Proof by Contradiction
- Libra Shrugged: How Facebook tried to take over the Money
- Crypto Moonshots for 2021
- Why we need wide adoption of social recovery wallets
- Ethereum Pawn Stars: “$5.7M in hard assets? Best I can do is $2.3M”
- Stability, Elasticity, and Reflexivity: A Deep Dive into Algorithmic Stablecoins
- Understanding Staking Pools and their Tokenomics
- The tokenomics of Staking pools. What are staked ETH tokens and how do they work?
- Our Network: Coverage on Capital Flows.
- Protecting privacy on Ethereum with Tornado.Cash
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
- Building in defi sucks (part 2)
- Access Handshake names
- StarkWare’s Cairo Playground, online IDE.
- Parse Solidity incrementally using tree-sitter
- <Swap/> with Uniswap
- How to verify your Brownie Project on Etherscan
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Become A Blockchain Engineer
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
Podcasts & Videos 💽
- Solidity Dev Group — Session 1 — Set up your environment
- Building a true decentralized autonomous organization
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Try Altrady and get a 40% discount (annual plan) and 10% (monthly plan) using coupon code COINMONKS
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- AAX Exchange Review
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Cryptohopper vs HaasBot
- Pionex review
- Crypto Copy Trading Bots
- Stackedinvest Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- Ledger vs Ngrave
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
Bitcoin always open for business
- DevOps Engineer, district0x, Remote
- Ecosystem Developer, 3Box, Remote
- BD at mStable
- Motion Designer — Kraken
- Full-Stack Engineer — Zapper
- Senior Front End Engineer — UMA
- SigmaPrime, blockchain security engineer
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
Daniel Larimer exits EOS | DeFi liquidations spike amid market slump was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.