Bittrex to delist Privacy coins / Biden White House to issue memo to halt or delay midnight regulations
A Happy New Year Everyone. Markets are making higher highs, be cautious, take profits, and buy something meaningful for your family.
- Today the OCC allowed banks to use stablecoins (cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the price volatility) to facilitate payment transactions for customers. In doing so, a bank may issue stablecoins, exchange stablecoins for fiat currency, as well as validate, store, and record payment transactions by serving as a node on a blockchain (INVN).
- Bitcoin has the potential to reach $146,000 in the long term as it competes with gold as an asset class, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Bitsgap Trading Tips
Grid bots work perfectly in sideways and bullish formations.
Whenever cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH) are going sideways, look for some explosive altcoins against them (like GRT/ETH, EGLD/BTC, etc) and start your bot.
You will overperform the market and will be having a brilliant chance to accumulate more ETH/BTC. (Not Financial advice)
Latest News 📰
- Congress warns Treasury on unusually short cryptocurrency short rulemaking
- Bittrex to delist Privacy coins DASH, XMR, ZEC
- SkyBridge’s Bitcoin cache rises to $310M as new fund launches, Also check the deck for new Fund
- Ukraine government picks Stellar Development Foundation to help build national digital currency
- Us Federal regulator says banks can conduct payments using stablecoins
- Biden White House to issue memo to halt or delay midnight regulations
- JPMorgan says Bitcoin could surge to $146,000 in long term
- A Virtual Castle just sold for $800,000+!
- DeFi10 returned 370% thanks to ETH and airdrops
- 2017 Parity wallet hacker begins moving ETH
- BitGo settles with US Treasury over sanctions violations
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Bitcoin as a Titanic liferaft
- Notes on technology in the 2020s
- An incomplete guide to Rollups
- The new Bitcoin four year cycle
- DeFi year in review by DappRadar
- Bitcoin is a disaster
- Our Network: Issue Coverage on DEX
- Ethereum the Tree of Trust
- Ethereum price model using total daily fees
- Mining Difficulty Deconstructed
- The top 6 bitcoin price predictions for 2021
- Is The Next Bitcoin Bubble About To Burst?
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
- ETHGlobal developer survey report — 2020
- ETH2 GraphQL APIs
- What’s New in Eth2
- Create and deploy a DeFi App to Ethereum
- Upgrading a multi-billion dollar ERC-20 token
- Dapp Boilerplate
- Multiplayer Unity Game + WebRTC in 5 minutes
- Learn Solidity with White Matrix
- Neolastics: Liquid, on-chain, generative Art
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
Podcasts & Videos 💽
The Faces of Crypto
Hackathons, Events & Summits
- Inout 7.0 virtual hackathon challenge
- Decentralized Web Seattle meets Dec 17th
- ETHGlobal’s Market Make hackathon
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Try Altrady and get a 40% discount (annual plan) and 10% (monthly plan) using coupon code COINMONKS
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- AAX Exchange Review
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Cryptohopper vs HaasBot
- Pionex review
- Crypto Copy Trading Bots
- Stackedinvest Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- Ledger vs Ngrave
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
How to invest in Bitcoin 😆
- DevOps Engineer, district0x, Remote
- Ecosystem Developer, 3Box, Remote
- BD at mStable
- Motion Designer — Kraken
- Full-Stack Engineer — Zapper
- Senior Front End Engineer — UMA
- SigmaPrime, blockchain security engineer
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
US Banks can now print and facilitate stablecoin payments was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.