Nexus Mutual CEO hacked | J.P. morgan completed intraday transaction using blockchain | MassMutual bought $100 millio of Bitcoin
U.S. Treasury breached by hackers | Pornhun now accepting Crypto only | ING bank opens up about crypto custody
- The CEO of decentralized finance (DeFi) insurer Nexus Mutual has lost the equivalent to over $8 million in a targeted attack.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. bought $100 million of bitcoin for its general investment account, the latest sign of mainstream acceptance for the upstart digital currency.
- J.P. Morgan announced that, it completed a live, blockchain-based intraday repo transaction. The transaction was successfully conducted between J.P. Morgan’s broker dealer and banking entity, using an in-house developed blockchain application which
Checkout our list of Best crypto trading bots.
Latest News 📰
- CEO of DeFi insurer Nexus Mutual hacked for $8M in NXM tokens
- Massmutual joins the Bitcoin club with $100 million purchase
- MicroStrategy completes $650 million offerings of 0.750% convertible senior notes due 2025
- U.S. Treasury breached by hackers backed by foreign government
- Bitwise 10 crypto index fund becomes first publicly traded crypto index fund in the U.S.; ticker ‘BITW’
- Pornhub: Now accepting Crypto only
- How FinCEN became a honeypot for sensitive personal data
- A litigation financing investment token has launched on Avalanche’s blockchain
- Messari Crypto Theses for 2021
- ING bank opens up about crypto custody solution at singapore fintech event
- Japanese city to trial blockchain voting System
- J.P. Morgan executes intraday repo transaction using blockchain
- MetaMask wants institutions to wade into DeFi with new enterprise version
- Grayscale buys $266 million of Bitcoin and $58 million of ETH
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Electric Capital Developer Report (2020)
- Towards long-term incentives on ethereum
- Ethereum is Maturing
- Bitcoin Astronomy: Part II
- The Ethics of Money Production
- A brief breakdown of monero’s ongoing network attacks
- Perfect is the enemy of the good
- Stability, elasticity, and reflexivity: A deep dive into algorithmic stablecoins
- The bull case for Decentralized Index Funds
- On decentralized Eth2 staking pools
- The butterfly effect: Why DeFi will force BTC to break its 21M supply ceiling
- Securities Law: Social & community tokens
- ETH is Not Money
- Our Network: Coverage on Ethereum, Bitcoin, Cosmos, and Decred
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Take this Bitcoin quiz and see how much you know about it.
- PancakeSwap — Querying dexs on Binance smart chain
- Latest what’s new in eth2
- Creating Ethereum 2 withdrawal keys using ethdo
- Exploring the first 1000 epochs of eth2
- Eth2.0 Staking — Failover & dangers of redundancy
- Eth2 on MacOS: A beginners guide for the technically-challenged
- Solidity dependency management comes to Web3j
- Remix Project: On Assignment in Confinement
- Symbolic Execution With ds-test
- Unlimited ERC20 allowances considered harmful
- Unity plugin for game developers to create NFTs on Matic & Ethereum
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Scribble — A Solidity runtime verification tool for property based testing.
- Solidity developer survey 2020
- All Ethereum bounties
- Brave Today — the privacy-preserving News reader integrated into the browser
- Mobile app for ETh2 validators
- Conditional tokens explorer & factory
- Token Terminal Smart Beta Index
- Yearn.Finance monthly report
- Manage your DEX liquidity
- Ethereum staking providers and pools
Podcasts & Videos 💽
Hackathons, Events & Summits
- Inout 7.0 virtual hackathon challenge
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- Altrady review
- PrimeXBT Review — Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
- eToro Review — Buy Bitcoin in the USA
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Smith + Crown hiring blockchain consultant
- Marketing intern, Gemini
- Business developer, Aave
- Linum Labs is hiring a CTO & a Fullstack developer (Remote)
- Circle is hiring! Please check us out: https://www.circle.com/en/careers
- Expand Chainlink Labs’ presence as the Head of Sales
- Ecosystem developer
- Partner integrations manager
- Aztec’s hiring! Join ZK’s cutting edge with the private L2 from PLONK’s creators
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Chainlink Labs has 40+ openings across all departments
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
- Trail of Bits is hiring blockchain security devs & cryptography analyst
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
Nexus Mutual CEO hacked | J.P. morgan completed intraday transaction using blockchain was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.