Facebook-backed Libra Association renamed Diem | GBV acquires OMG network
- Libra Association, a Facebook-backed digital payment group, said Tuesday it’s transitioning to the name “Diem.” Diem is an independent group organized by Facebook to manage digital currencies. Other association members include Andreessen Horowitz, Coinbase, Spotify, Lyft, and Uber.
- Bittrex Global has launched trading in tokenized stocks such as Apple, Tesla, and Amazon on its digital asset exchange.
- Credit card giant Visa today announced it is connecting its global payments network of 60 million merchants to the U.S. Dollar Coin (USDC) developed by Circle Internet Financial on the ethereum blockchain. The digital currency is now valued at $2.9 billion.
Checkout our list of Best crypto trading bots.
Latest News 📰
- A member of the ‘Squad’ takes on cryptocurrency
- MicroStrategy wants to raise $400 million via convertible notes and buy bitcoin with the net proceeds
- Crypto exchange Bittrex global lists tokenized apple, amazon, tesla stocks for trading
- S&P Dow Jones Indices to launch cryptocurrency indexes in 2021
- GBV acquires OMG Network (OMG)!
- Visa partners with ethereum digital-dollar startup that raised $271 million
- Btc-e operator Vinnik sentenced to 5 years in prison on money laundering charges
- Infura acquired any.sender and released Infura Transactions!
- BeaconChain launched with “Mr F was here” Graffiti
- Compounder.finance was rug pulled for over 12 million USD
- The Aave protocol V2 launched
- 1inch exchange enabled private transactions for everyone
- Coinbase, Binance, and Okex announce Ethereum 2.0 BETH
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- The unintended(?) consequences of the STABLE Act
- Uniswap’s financial alchemy
- Speculative Attack
- Guide to Diem (or Libra 2.0)
- The battle for P2SH: the untold story of the first bitcoin war
- New institutional theoric model for bitcoin
- Sushiswap saved — 0xmaki speaks out
- Ethereum 2.0 tax guide
- Leadership in the ownership economy
- Eth2 Slashing prevention tips
- Stablecoins 2.0: Economic Foundations and Risk-based Models
- Guardians of ethereum: a validator DAO proposal
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
- Querying Conflux blockchain using GraphQL APIs
- This is what my future IPFS-hosted website made with GatsbyJS and ReactJS will look like
- Putting video on Filecoin
- Winners of the Solidity Underhanded contest
- Exploring Eth2: attestation inclusion rates with chaind
- Top game theorist Tim Roughgarden publishes his positive analysis of 1559
- Running Solidity smart contracts on Cardano
- Providing and plotting data with free services is easy, made possible by IPFS.
- Golden Gate — Trustless-Bridging Ethereum (EVM) Blockchains
- What’s New in Eth2
- The Burden of Proof(s): Code Merkleization
- How to build a relay as a service in Bitcoin
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Radicle — Decentralized alternative of Github
- space.storage released
- foxcry.pt — Write an encrypted message which can only be read once
- MyCrypto Winter
- Introducing ZOMG!
- Bitcoin Mempool Explorer
- USM-Oracles — Collection of smart contracts pulling oracle data from several sources.
- Uniswap Grants Program v0.1
- New Messari Terminal
- uLABS Gas Futures Token
- Loopring’s zkRollup AMM
Podcasts & Videos 💽
- Ron paul bitcoin, liberty & freedom in money
- Ethereum Dev Onboarding
- Niall ferguson bitcoin & monetary revolution
- Ethereum 2.0: What You Need to Know
Hackathons, Events & Summits
- Inout 7.0 virtual hackathon challenge
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get 25$ credit which you can use for fees when you join Mudrex.
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- PrimeXBT Review — Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
- eToro Review — Buy Bitcoin in the USA
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Marketing intern, Gemini
- Business developer, Aave
- Linum Labs is hiring a CTO & a Fullstack developer (Remote)
- Circle is hiring! Please check us out: https://www.circle.com/en/careers
- Expand Chainlink Labs’ presence as the Head of Sales
- Ecosystem developer
- Partner integrations manager
- Aztec’s hiring! Join ZK’s cutting edge with the private L2 from PLONK’s creators
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Chainlink Labs has 40+ openings across all departments
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
- Trail of Bits is hiring blockchain security devs & cryptography analyst
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
Bittrex Global launched tokenized stocks | Ethereum 2.0 launched was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.