Paypal enables cryptocurrency / Eth2 ready to launch/ Singapore's biggest bank launching a crypto exchange
Harvest Finance Exploit / Stop the EARN IT Bill before it will break the encryption
- Paypal launching a service that will enable customers to buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrencies directly from their Paypal accounts.
- DeFi protocol Harvest Finance was exploited and the attacker drained $33.8 million from the protocol and then returned $2.5 million.
- A team of analysts at J.P. Morgan’s Global Markets Strategy group is touting Bitcoin’s emergence as an alternative to gold among millennials, suggesting a “doubling or tripling” in the price of the cryptocurrency if current trends continue.
- Bitsgap introduces the Futures trading terminal and Futures trading bots coming soon.
Coinrule Crowdfunding Campaign — Invest In The Most User-Friendly Trading Bot
Coinrule developed an innovative interface that allows building automated trading strategies without coding skills in just a few steps. After launching the most user-friendly smart-assistant for trading and growing to become an outstanding option for crypto traders, UK-based Coinrule is currently expanding, launching a Seedrs crowdfunding campaign that will further boost features. The campaign is already 140% funded by over 300 investors. Invest here.
Latest News 📰
- PayPal Launches New Service Enabling Users to Buy, Hold, and Sell Cryptocurrency. And looking to acquire BitGo.
- Singapore’s biggest bank DBS is launching a crypto exchange
- For years J.P. Morgan was skeptical of Bitcoin. Now the bank’s analysts say its value could triple, challenging gold
- DeFi protocol Harvest Finance exploited, attacker, drained $33.8M, and then returned $2.5M
- Quantstamp Says Ethereum 2.0 Ready for Launch
- Stop the EARN IT Bill Before It Breaks Encryption
- Ledger is investigating a phishing scam that targets wallet users
- Lossless Lottery PoolTogether Opens Up to More Coins, More Prizes
- Tax Payers Needn’t Disclose Merely Holding Crypto: IRS Draft 2020 Guidance
- Ethereum set to become the first blockchain to settle $1 trillion in one year
- Mainstream DeFi is ‘inevitable’: US currency comptroller
- Ethereum Vs Polkadot / Germany’s Blockchain-Driven Energy Economy
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Good Reads 📑
- Not Investment Advice
- The Last Word on Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption
- The Custodian Menace
- Balancer’s DeFi Protocol is bringing Programmable Liquidity to NEAR
- Crypto Index fund construction
- Attesting the Health of Ethereum 2.0
- Derivatives, the Second Half of DeFi
- Ownership Will Eat the Software That’s Eaten the World
- Saving $200m in DeFi Cover
- Why Ethereum will continue to remain the home for NFTs (that matter)
- 13 DeFi Notifications Ethereum Needs Today
- “I’m Not Super Bullish on DeFi. We’re Using This Tech to Enrich a Small Group of People:” James Prestwich
- Coverage on tBTC, stablecoins, 0x, and Curve
- Learning Solidity for Attorneys
- Bitcoin & Lockdowns
- Impermanent Gain, the Antimatter of Impermanent Loss
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?
- Trading Cryptos: How to get the Data and create interactive visualizations with Python and Plotly
- Falsehoods that Ethereum programmers believe
- HARVEST FINANCE — REKT
- Eth2 Medalla — a data driven deep dive
- Efficient audits with machine learning and Slither-simil
- Buidler has evolved: Introducing Hardhat
- Discovering Lighthouse: Branding the Eth2.0 Client
- A statechain implementation in the wild
- Unity Engine + MetaMask Wallet
- Enterprise Bitcoin Engineering
- Ethereum State Availability
- Chainlink VRF Now Live on Ethereum Mainnet
- Detecting Ownership Takeovers Using Mythril
- IDX: A Devkit for Open Identity
- Visualizing whales in the rough seas of Medalla, the Ethereum 2 testnet
- Let’s build a high-performance fuzzer with GPUs!
- eWasm Virtual Machine and Debugger for Ethereum 2.0
- TypedMemView — a library for interacting with the EVM’s linear memory in Solidity
- A Gas friendly WETH Contract
- Mamba — A Web 3.0 Mystery Game.
- ETH.Build — Free course by Austin Griffith
- Loan Shifter — change your collateral or debt asset and shift between protocols using DeFi Saver
- MultiBaas for Google Sheets
Podcasts & Videos 💽
- When Encryption Was a Crime: The 1990s Battle for Free Speech in Software
- Becoming a Bitcoin Core Developer with Amiti Uttarwar
- Unhashed Podcast — Square puts $50M in Brainwallet
Hackathons, Events & Summits
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Get 25$ credit which you can use for fees when you join Mudrex
- Get 25% off on Botsfolio using this link.
- Try Altrady and get a 40% discount(when buying an annual plan) using coupon code COINMONKS
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020 That You Need to Know
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- Ledger vs Trezor
- Ledger Nano S vs X
- The Best Crypto Trading Platforms in 2020
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- The Idiots Guide to Margin Trading on Bitmex
- The Definitive Guide to Crypto Swing Trading
- Bitmex Advanced Margin Trading Guide
- Best Crypto APIs for Developers
Wanna us showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- mStable seeks experienced Smart Contract/Protocol Dev
- Bitquery is hiring Ruby developers
- Celer hiring Solidity and Go devs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zerion — Senior Frontend Engineer
- MyCrypto — Senior Front-End Engineer
- Celo is hiring a Data Lead
- a16z is hiring a Data Scientist
- Livepeer is hiring a Blockchain Community Marketing + Ops Lead
- Collaborate with Chainlink’s incredible ecosystem as a Marketing Director
- Trail of Bits hiring elite blockchain security engineers & app security
- DeFi devs! Yield is hiring for Solidity and front-end — email@example.com
- 0x is hiring devs! Full-stack, back-end, front-end, or Solidity
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev; prefer European timezones
- Devops or SRE: Textile, Remote.
- Distributed Systems Engineer: 3Box
- Front-end Developer: Ceramic
- Remote Senior Software Engineer: Audius, Remote
- UI Engineer: Textile, Remote
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
“If you like to read Coinmonks, You can donate us too.
Paypal enables cryptocurrency / Eth2 ready to launch/ Singapore's biggest bank launching a crypto… was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.