One million Korean got blockchain driving licenses, Steem vs Tron, Bitcoin broke $12K…
And don’t forget to use the “CoinCodeCap” promo code to get $4 in BTC.
Latest News 📰
- One Million South Koreans Now Have Blockchain Drivers Licenses
- MetaMask changes will boost performance but could break dapps
- BitMEX announces User Verification Programme
- Bitcoins Are Being Tokenized Faster Than They’re Mined as DeFi Craze Continues
- Steem vs Tron: The rebellion against a cryptocurrency empire
- Is the ETH2 Medalla Testnet is dead?
- renBTC, a Wrapped Bitcoin competitor putting Bitcoin value on the Ethereum blockchain, has jumped 200% in less than a week
- ‘Completely valueless’ DeFi token YFI’s price breaks $11,000
- JP Morgan, ConsenSys, & Quorum’s Future / Mexico’s Booming Blockchain Market
- Why the ETH Supply Debate Is ‘Silly’ — Andreas Antonopoulos
- Samson Mow & Vitalik Buterin
- Paypal, Banks and Real Life Infrastructure Inversion
Good Reads 📑
- A Philosophy of Blockchain Validation
- On DeFi Frontends
- What Decentralization Means to Ethereum
- The Three Nation Problem
- Is Bitcoin the world’s safest reserve asset?
- A Beginner’s Guide to EPNS Channels
- Crypto-native Insurance
- Yield farming can save the world
- Peer-to-peer energy trading with IOTA
- ycAssets: Stable Rates for Compound
- Decentralized Finance, the YAM fiasco and the road to DeFi sustainability
- Implementing Multi-Part Payments in c-lightning
- Exploring The Design Space of Liquidity Mining
- What is Liquidity & Why does it Matter?
- CRV, YAM, distribution costs & games
- Zero-knowledge proofs for engineers
- Ethereum Merkle Patricia Trie Explained
- Money Reimagined: How a Dangerous Idea Could Work
- Value Arrays in Solidity
- Setup Ethereum 2.0 Validator Node with Lighthouse on Meddala, Goerli
- Lorentz: Achieving Correctness with Haskell Newtypes
- Approaching Tezos From an Ethereum Developer’s Mindset
- Implementing a FA1.2 token in pure Michelson
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools and How They Work?
- A thread on Ethereum’s zkRollup
- #Supplygate debunked by Andreas
- Use the Qri CLI to create, push, and query community datasets
- Check out IPFS Deploy for Java
- Demo — The State of ETH1 — ETH2 Merge
- Interview of Coke bottlers using Baseline Protocol
- Aave v2: 1 transaction repayment, governance with AAVE, fixed-rate deposits, cheaper gas, etc
The picture says it all 📷
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
“If you like to read Coinmonks, You can donate us too.
Samson Mow & Vitalik Buterin / Ethereum #Supplygate / $6 billion locked in DeFi … was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.