Telegram Quits TON & “Craig Steven Wright is a liar and a fraud”
I hope you are staying safe. Let’s get to this week’s update.
Check out the best “Crypto deals” on CoinCodeCap and get a great discount.
- Shrimpy — 50% off on Shrimpy, automated portfolio management & crypto trading tool
- Napbots — 63% off on Napbots Trading Bot, starting with $7
- Accointing — 10% discount on Crypto tax tool
- Facebook’s Calibra Rebrands to Novi, Details Wallet Tie-Up With WhatsApp
- BlockFi says it suffered a data breach
- Craig Wright Called ‘Fraud’ in Message Signed With Bitcoin Addresses He Claims to Own
- RBI Says No Restrictions on Banks Providing Accounts to Crypto Traders
- Indian Crypto Exchange CoinDCX Raises $2.5M From Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures
- Telegram Quits Court Fight With SEC Over TON Blockchain Project
- The Shadow of Satoshi’s Ghost: Why Bitcoin Mythology Matters
- 10 Years After Laszlo Hanyecz Bought Pizza With 10K Bitcoin, He Has No Regrets
- Russia Considering Draconian Rules for Illegal Crypto Operations
- Iranian President Calls for National Crypto Mining Strategy
- IBM Takes 7% Stake in Trade Finance Blockchain Network We.Trade
- US Lawmaker Proposes Legislative Groundwork for National Blockchain Strategy
- Steem Hard Fork Confiscates $6.3M, Community Immediately Takes It Back
- Tokensoft Distributes $4M in Equity to Investors Using Ethereum Blockchain
- Square Unveils Bitcoin Auto Payments Tool
- A Former Coinbase Lawyer Is About to Become Acting Head of US Bank Regulator
- tBTC post-mortem describes how a missed smart contract bug forced the developers to press the emergency pause button
A Bitcoin documentary “Banking on Africa: The Bitcoin Revolution”
- WTF 1971!
- Introduction to Ethereum 2.0 — ConsenSys
- How Dai Became A Favorite Crypto in Latin America
- How to make DeFinancial products work for you
- Examine the Bitcoin First Difficulty Adjustment Post 2020 Halving — TokenInsight
- Ethereum Interview Questions
- Ewasm — Ethereum WebAssembly
- Digital Asset Data and Infrastructure
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
“We are a Non-promotional and Non-profit educational publication If you like to read Coinmonks, You can donate us too.
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.
Facebook rebrands Calibra…RBI sides with Crypto Traders…BlockFi data Breach was originally published in Coinmonks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.