Learn about DeFi
Do you know you can read unlimited Medium Paywall stories? Just open them in the Incognito window.
Mason Nystrom wrote an awesome guide to understand DeFi. Check out the article below.
In addition, I highly recommend Mason’s newsletter Advancing Web 3.0 where he talks about Web3, Ethereum, and other decentralized technologies.
Our friends at QuikNode launched their new website and some cool new features.
Latest Crypto News
- Hyundai’s Hdac Launches DApp / Italy’s Banca Sella Opens Bitcoin Trading to 1.2 M / China Launches National Blockchain Network — Kyle Ellicott
- The Bank Never Goes Broke — Corey Zant
- Dear Legacy People — Gigi
- Analysis of use cases for the Lightning Network — Lukas Tatge
- Understanding Maps in Ligo — Claude Barde
- Rich Data: Integrating Provable Oracle into Ethereum Smart Contracts — Etienne Dusseault
- Coding a Smart World — Introduction to Vyper Language — sJOY
- What is Bitcoin Hash Rate? — Daniel Ongera Nyairo
- Proof of Work — The Bitcoin Mechanism in simple words — Suraj Dubey
- The World Is Growing Tired of Government-Controlled Fiat Currencies
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
“We are a Non-promotional and Non-profit educational publication If you like to read Coinmonks, You can donate us too.
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.