⚠️ 🚨 Next recession knocking at the doors, Buy Bitcoin.🚨 ⚠️
This newsletter is going to be all about CoinCodeCap because we have a lot of exciting updates.
Before jumping to the updates, I have a question for all of you.
- Should Exchanges list Coins, who do not open source their development at all? Vote and Retweet.
We found that the overall development health of the Komodo project is good. Here are the key findings:
- Komodo team continue to add code/documentation at a decent pace. On average Komodo team pushed 570 commits/month this year across 18 repositories (Not including forked and other repositories).
- The team also working on documentation around its different software projects.
- The Komodo team took on average 1.55 days to merge a pull request, which shows an excellent development engagement.
- Komodo’s main client could use more contributors.
- Almost all the repositories we analyzed missing licenses and changelogs.
Recently, we looked into Bitcoin SV’s development and we find that it has very low development activity according to publicly available data.
We also found out a project Rimbit, whose domain is on sale yet listed on Yobit and has $62K in market cap.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
“We are a Non-promotional and Non-profit educational publication If you like to read Coinmonks, You can donate us too.
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.